Spring is awakening and with it comes the beginning of all things Bridal. The covers of many Spring 2014 women's fashion magazines will attest to that, with headlines guaranteed to capture the attention of the bride-to-be: "How to Choose the Perfect Wedding Gown and Veil"; and, "Why a Professional Make-up Artist is a Good Idea on Your Wedding Day" are topics an anticipatory bride will pore over and over!
- "Sezen is very dedicated to making my hair look as good as possible. She takes her time to listen to me; she is very patient. Once, she even came into work on her day off to do my hair. It was the only day that worked with my busy schedule!
- Sezen is a very gifted hairstylist. She makes you feel exceptionally comfortable with her friendliness and warmth. She is also wonderful at suggesting new hairstyles that will look great on you.
- I have been going to Current since the fall and Hazel Sahin is my stylist. The atmosphere is swank! You feel like you are in D.C. without having to drive to a D.C. hair salon. Everyone is friendly at Current Salon and Color Bar, and it wasn’t intimidating. Hazel applied highlights and lowlights of color to my hair. Thanks to her process and skill, I don’t need any color done anytime soon. It has lasted a while. The pricing for these services was amazing. I have referred five of my friends to Current Salon and Color Bar. They have done cut and color there and been quite happy, too. Hazel does a phenomenal job.
- Nese has been my hairstylist for eight years. I love that she cares deeply about the job she does. She’s very passionate. And she works hard to accommodate me when my schedule is tight. I go to her for hair color services and hairstyling. Over the years I have sent Nese over two dozen referrals - and all have given her rave reviews.
- I have been getting my hair styled by Nese for the past 12 years, and her natural talent never ceases to amaze me. I get stopped by people who compliment my hair wherever I go -- the gym, the supermarket, etc. These constant compliments speak for themselves in demonstrating Nese's outstanding ability to make my hair just right.
- I see Nese at Current...I do haircuts, color and threading there. The level of service at Current by Nese Salon and Color Bar and her team of stylists is unparalleled in this area. Nese truly gets to know all of her customers and all the stylists there always go the extra mile to make you feel special, the minute you walk in the door. Nese has a true passion for learning the latest in hair style and a knack for understanding what cuts and color will look great on your hair. Her strong skills combined with her sense of confidence always ensure you will look great when you leave the salon.
- I have been a client of Nese’s for years. I am so proud of her for following her dreams and opening a salon. Nese and her staff are not only talented in their craft, but wonderful people! When you are a client of Current Salon & Color Bar you are a part of their family. My stylist is Samer and I love the way he does my hair. He always uses top-notch products and takes time to make sure I love my style.