In an abundance of caution, and in accordance with the Governor’s guidelines, we have put in place a number of measures to keep both our team and clients safe during their appointments.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a known COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the salon. If you are feeling sick, please reschedule for the safety of others
- All surfaces will be cleaned regularly with EPA-approved cleaning and disinfecting products
- We will not offer any beverages to clients at this time
- Magazines have been removed from the salon
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the salon for client and staff use
- No walk-ins will be accepted at this time – appointments only
- Per the latest guidelines from the Governor, all clients and staff must wear masks
- Front desk staff will take each client’s temperature with a non contact thermometer upon entering the salon and then ask each client to wash their hands prior to their service
- Clients will be asked to call the salon when they arrive for their appointment and wait in their car until their stylist is ready
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment, unless you are a parent accompanying a child
If you haven’t already scheduled your next appointment, please give us a call at 703-724-9444.
We ask that our clients respect all of these precautions, as we all have a part to play in keeping one another safe and healthy. We also ask that you remain patient with us while we do our best to meet the demand while adhering to the Governor’s safety guidelines. Thank you!
– The Current Salon Family